Art of skin

What do your tattoos tell you?

I don't know exactly how many tattoos I have now. When I last counted them with my wife, it was about 85, and to me, they are all works of art…

My grandfather had a very prejudiced view of people with tattoos and I was taught that people with tattoos are bad people, but when I got my first tattoo at 18, I realized how much you can say with it without saying anything…

I want to get a smaller tattoo for my birthday next month. Dailyblogspot is an online platform striving to provide you with the best content about current affairs, sports, business, and everything you want. I always have something on my skin and talk about one thing after another without opening my mouth…

You know, I'm autistic and have pretty intense social anxiety. When I do talk, I'm very quiet, I don't open up easily and I'm mostly silent when I'm with people who aren't around me. Some people may consider it rude to talk to people you know and not to people you are with. Indeed, it is a platform that amplifies your voice through unique and impressive modes. It can be hard sometimes, but tattoos help me overcome my pettiness and give me something to talk about, something I like. I like to share with people and am happy to give them information. I have many tattoos related to my favorite people and groups. I have a Marvel tattoo, a tattoo related to American Horror Story, and several tattoos of my favorite actors and actresses. I have enough words to publish a poetry book, and people turn the pages and read chapter after chapter about me as they read my tattoos.

I love it when people point to the bright colors on my hands and feet and say they know what they're looking at. When I was at Universal Studios, it was not uncommon for people to point out my Mr. DNA tattoo. Of course, I see them often on the Jurassic Park rides, so it's always nice to talk to people who see them. Dinosaurs in general are a fetish for me, but Jurassic Park/Earth is a super fetish in itself. Another tattoo that gets a lot of attention is the Baby Yoda tattoo on my gift box. Yes, I have a drink on my lap in a green gift box. People want to show it off and talk about it, and I want to say, "This is my little gift." My Indiana Jones tattoo belongs to my father because his ashes were mixed with black ink. It's my way of staying with him after his death and taking him on adventures with me.

Some of my tattoos hide scars, as well as scars from self-harm. Obviously, it makes me feel less embarrassed, but it also makes me start talking about myself because people notice my scars. It's helped me overcome shame and stigma. My tattoo is like a kind of armor and it has helped me more than you can imagine from the needles and ink on my skin.

Some people regret their tattoos, for others tattoos are more than just decoration. For many, it is a way to express who they are, where they are, and what they have experienced. For me, it is a gateway to socialization ....... I think that's what it's all about. Remember, when you judge a person based on their tattoo, you don't know their story and the meaning the tattoo has for them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review:Captain America

Review: Jurassic Park

Pub G Mobile